Best suited to a mature lifestyle and refined taste, villa Hermes offers guests marvelous moments of relaxation and pure inspiration. This private Villa consists of 3 floors. The ground floor comprises of 2 triple bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes and impressive en-suite marble bathrooms with bathtubs, one of them with hydro-massage. In the first floor you may find the spacious dining room with the fire place and the fully equipped kitchen, as well as the living room and a marble bathroom. The dining and living areas are divided by a few steps giving a more individual layout. Upstairs you meet a wooden-floor double bedroom with its en-suite bathroom. The luxurious marble patio located at the back of the house, is one of its treasure: ideal for entertaining during dinner parties, as well as a fresh and peaceful courtyard during hot day. Three more different levels marble terraces are accessible via a sumptuous marble staircase in the front of the house offering spacious outdoor dining areas with spectacular sea views.
Additional information about rental ratesNotes: Rates are based on 9 guests; add €100 per night, per additional guest
- The prices include free transportation to the villa on your arrival and to the airport on your departure as well as daily cleaning service.
- Breakfast is included in the price.
- Complimentary Greek Wine upon arrival
- For the months of June, September and October the price includes motorbike daily.
- Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner.
- Baby cot is provided upon request free of charge. Children up to 12 years are free of charge when sharing parents room.
- Yoga lessons and massage are available upon request with an additional cost.